|Home||» Products||» DTH Hammer||» DTH Hammer|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- As Per Requirement
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
- Supply Ability
- Depends on Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- As per requirement Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- EPC of India, FIEO, AIMA Certified Company
On account of our immense expertise and skills in this domain, we are reckoned amongst the topmost manufacturers and suppliers of DTH Hammer. Our offered hammers are made by our adroit workforce using high grade quality raw materials and modern technologies. These hammers are widely appreciated for their features like long life, anti-breakage quality and sturdy construction. DTH Hammer offered by us is ideal to use in applications involving hard rock in mining & construction industries.
- Before Shutting down at the end of the shift, Please follow procedures:
- Flush Hammer with air, Flush Hammer with air + oil for a few minutes, this will coat the internal Hammer parts preventing formation of corrosion & rust.
- Never leave the Hammer in a wet muddy hole.
- Pour at least some quantity of oil in to the Hammer at start up of a new shift.
- If the Hammer is removed from the Machine for any reason, it is better to pour a quantity of oil into the Hammer and close both ends with rubber caps.
- Valve less DTH Hammer
- Easy maintenance
|Part No. ||Connections ||Physical Features |
|Sk600 ||3-1/2 reg pin ||Standard |
|General Specification ||Quarry |
|English ||Metric |
|Standard drill pipe connection ||3-1/2 reg pin |
|Outside diameter (in & mm) ||5.38 |
|Length w/o shoulder to shoulder (in mm) ||49.4 ||1254 |
|Length with bit extended (in & mm) ||55.3 ||1346 |
|Length with bit extended (in & mm)||40.4 ||1020 |
|Weight w/o bit (lb & kg) ||226 ||102.7 |
|Backhead across falts (in) ||2x4 ||50x100 |
|Minimum bit size (in & mm) ||6 ||152 |
|Maximum bit size (in & mm)||8.5 ||216 |
|Bore (in & mm) ||4.43 ||112.5 |
|Piston (in & mm) ||45 ||20.5 |
|Stroke (in & mm) ||4 ||101.6 |
|Maximum pressure diff. (psi & bar) ||350 ||24 |
|Maximum chock dia. (in & mm) ||0.5 ||12.7 |
|Make up torque (ft-lb & N-m) ||6000 ||8124 |
|Rotation required ||20-90 |
|Air Consumption & Frequency |
|100 psi / 6.9 bar (scfm *m^3.min) ||364 ||10.3 |
|100 psi (bpm) ||1.122 ||1.122 |
|150 psi / 10,3 bar (scfm *m^3.min)||580 ||16.4 |
|150 psi (bpm) ||1,301 ||1,301 |
|200 psi / 13,8 bar (scfm *m^3.min)||801 ||22,6 |
|200 psi (bpm) ||1,453 ||1,453 |
|250 psi / 17,2 bar (scfm *m^3.min)||1,028 ||29 |
|250 psi (bpm) ||1,576 ||1,576 |
|300 psi / 20,7 bar (scfm *m^3.min)||1,260 ||35.6 |
|300 psi (bpm) ||1,671 ||1,671 |
|350 psi / 24,1 bar (scfm *m^3.min)||1,498 ||42.3 |
|350 psi (bpm) ||1,38 ||1,738 |
We also supply used reconditioned rigs as per customer's specifications.
- Contact Details
- INGOZ INTERNATIONAL
Faridabad, Haryana, India
INGOZ INTERNATIONAL All Rights Reserved.