|Home||» Products||» Hand Pump||» Hand Pump|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- As Per Requirement
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
- Supply Ability
- Depends on Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- As per requirement Week
- Packaging Details
- As per client requirements
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- EPC of India, FIEO, AIMA Certified Company
We are India's leading manufacturers of AFRIDEV HAND PUMPS. We supply these pumps to 14 countries around the globe. These pumps are manufactured as per latest SKAT specification. Clients can avail this HAND PUMP AFRIDEV at competitive prices in various specifications.
- Suitable for depths upto 45 meters below ground level
- 125mm stroke length provides a water discharge of 17 litres per minute per 40 strokes
- The above ground mechanism is fabricated from welded steel plates and sections for strength and hot-dip galvanized for corrosion resistance.
- A chain and quadrant mechanism of the pump handle provides easy and accurate alignment of the connecting rods
- The handle bar designed with mechanical advantage so that even a child can operate
- A unique pivot assembly further adds to ease of operation
- The water tank assembly is equipped with a coupler to suit 32mm GI riser pipe or uPVC pipe
- Connecting Rods are cold drawn steel bar with threads and coupler, electro-galvanised against corrosion.
- The cylinder is made from cast iron casing with a polished brass liner and gun metal plunger and check valve components. Seals are available in environmentally safe nitrile rubber. Other options including stainless steel, brass an uPVC. The cylinder is adaptable for Universal cylinder components.
- Minor modifications in the pump can be done for adaption for shallow wells, windmills and motorised operations.
- Contact Details
- INGOZ INTERNATIONAL
Faridabad, Haryana, India
INGOZ INTERNATIONAL All Rights Reserved.