|Home||» Products||» Hand Pump||» watar Hand Pump|
watar Hand Pump
- Minimum Order Quantity
- As Per Requirement
- Unit of Measure
We are UNICEF approved supplier of INDIA MARK II HAND PUMPS. These pumps are manufactured in cast iron as well as in stainless steel as per customers specifications. We manufacturer these pumps with three legs pedestal and with square flange as per ISI specifications.
- Suitable for depths 45 meters - 90 meters below ground level
- 100mm stroke length provides a water discharge of 14 litres per minute per 40 strokes
- Handle of bigger cross section & tee-bar attachment with additional weight reduces pumping effort
- The above ground mechanism is fabricated from welded steel plates and sections for strength and hot-dip galvanized for corrosion resistance.
- A chain and quadrant mechanism of the pump handle provides easy and accurate alignment of the connecting rods
- A unique pivot assembly further adds to ease of operation
- The water tank assembly is equipped with a coupler to suit 32mm GI riser pipe or uPVC pipe
- Connecting Rods are cold drawn steel bar with threads and coupler, electro-galvanised against corrosion.
- The cylinder is made from cast iron casing with a polished brass liner and gun metal plunger and check valve components. Seals are available in environmentally safe nitrile rubber. Other options including stainless steel, brass an uPVC.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- Depends on Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- As per requirement Week
- Packaging Details
- As per client requirements
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- EPC of India, FIEO, AIMA Certified Company
- Contact Details
- INGOZ INTERNATIONAL
Faridabad, Haryana, India
INGOZ INTERNATIONAL All Rights Reserved.